View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 08:55 PM
Master
So far now I was 5 and a half stone and my body and mind and spirit I get called a fat ugly more these days
I've had by lots of loads of no clothes because my old clothes are far too big on me
I even had the buy a bunny funeral quote last year my uncle's funeral and I've got two big on me
So now I've got two funeral coats and funeral shows and I put a funeral trousers so I look smart respectable and nice
Soon I will let the film start I hope because of my healthy eating option diet
Lately I am scared of death because of their I've lost because they think I'm a bit of my mum and a double and a title have to test scaring people to death
I'm saying myself and my mother and my mother was beautiful in and out and by God I must say terribly because she was my best friend my real friend like my dad
My mother was a good Coke and a food was healthy it was but when she got dementia it was not the same one more
We had to lie on take out because my mother the dementia time I put the potatoes in the microwave then I put microwave on not realising 5 minutes later my mother is out there I have put the microwave on for 30 minutes nothing in it
Plus will get turned off off-road we lived on take of years for safety reasons
But when I do things now and a slow cooker I put lots of carrots in and lentils in and tarmac 12 Mac turn Mac turn Mac that healthy stuff powder I put the slow cooker as gravy and herbs and a lot of other stuff in is 2 a healthy to eat
I've only got another two and a half years and I should be a sensible diet mate and I never have to do it again
NJ because I think that picture of me on the Sweeting looking fat and horrible to look at Anton the fridge looking fat like that puts me off
If I Fell I go for the beetle to draw the beetroot jar because my health yeah it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔