View Single Post
Old 26-12-2022, 02:06 AM
Master

You're very welcome. I hope that you find mental and spiritual peace very soon.

I just thought of something to mention which helps me when I am having a difficult day getting off the hamster wheel when it comes to certain relationships which deplete me.

Develop a very clear picture in your heart and mind of the kind of healthy and happy relationships you desire and if you're ever finding yourself reaching back towards something which is not so healthy for you, get into the thoughts and feelings of what you are moving towards instead.

Some people call this "emotional entrainment" or a nice play on words is in-trainment".

It helps to realign the emotions and therefore create an inner template for the reality we desire to grow towards.

It works best when there is heart and brain coherence and any blocks which may arise in the process of manifesting the new reality state can be processed as they come up.

I also have a great Quantum healing method which helps in the processing of outdated beliefs held in the emotional body to create space for new beliefs which nurture new reality states if you're interested down the track.

This is for when the heart and mind desire to manifest and experience a specific state but the natural human fears which we have developed as coping strategies may block our hearts desires.