Thread: Corona
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Master
Native Spirit, you raise a valid point. I worked in the healthcare field and saw many times how a health professional will bill for something the patient does not have in order to get paid more money. I am sure some of it is deliberate and some of it may be done out of ignorance. People are misdiagnosed all the time, which also means they will receive the wrong treatment regiment.

When it is done deliberately the false diagnosis is often put in for billing but not put in the patients’ chart. In all fairness sometimes there is overlap, or a person may have two or three medical diagnosis at the same time. It is called a “dual diagnosis” and it involves acknowledging that the person has more than one medical condition, or they may have a medical issue, a substance abuse issue, and a mental health issue at the same time.

Lots of people are rightfully given more than one diagnosis. So a person can have the flu and covid-19 at the same time, and they can be billed for both diagnosis. Although I do acknowledge that there are doctors in the medical and mental health fields who will bill a patient for the most expensive diagnosis and treatment even if that person has no evidence of that disease or disorder and is not being treated for it.

The question for me is on how large of a scale is this being done with COVID-19? People who die in hospital may or may not receive an autopsy to determine the cause of death. An official autopsy report details how the cause of death was determined. It is said that in some countries, like the U.S., the covid vaccine will be free to the public but I am sure someone is attempting to make a lot of money off of this.