View Single Post
Old 23-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
In one of my out of body experiences I went into the past.

But, it was more like a "virtual reality" projecting the same environment, objects and stuff from the past.

It's truly mind-blowing and exciting when you experience it.

You can touch the objects and feel them, you can eat and feel it, you can even use a calculator like I did and make calculations.

It is like a "single player game". Talking to the characters by going into the past are similar to NPC's or Bots. They just replay as close as possible in order to appear real, but they're not conscious

You definetely cannot affect that past reality, in order to modify the present reality.

You can do out of body experiences and request to see your past lives in order to know where you come from.

Also you can go into the past in order to resolve some personal issue or where a fear originated, so you can understand it and resolve it.

Maybe in a past live something strange happened to you, and is currently affecting your live without any awareness of it.

Other times, a non-physical being can pass at you a Memory Video, where you will observe in their own persona what happened to them, by going into the past as "them" in the 1st person point of view of reality

When you request your past lives is a Memory Video, or going into the past with time travel.

Don't believe what I say, try it by yourself - because that's the only way to truly know it is 100% real