View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
No it's probably not possible but the idea is an opportunity to explore, I think. Does Spirituality exist in its own right, or does it exist because we believe in it?
I think the spirit realm exists in its own right based on personal experience at the same time as ours. Just adding this so you know the reason why I say there is more then just us (all life forms here). I am aware of it. And I wouldn't be surprised if that realm had it's own rules. I've noticed spirituality is always talking about rules to. So if somebody tells me there is more I already know.

I think it is right, we would believe in it, so both happen. So I say it is not an or but would say and. It is my belief even if I hadn't had the experience I think I would believe in it. The reason is in psychology.

This is what amazes me though. What if our ancestors were born with the same knowledge (and words) we have today and how belief would be. We still hold onto ideas thousands of years old and we think we can give up recent ideas, even reimage them. Based on the mind we cannot not believe what we start. I think both happen at the same time. We are unwilling to give idea we create.