Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2022, 06:22 PM
Ghaleon

The last time i left off here i mentioned the things that are keeping us trapped here as a soul group and what it all entails. I said that i had more or addressed most of the the aforementioned topics regarding the nag hammadi texts and how despite seemingly going "off topic" I actually wasn't as it all connects in one way or another. Still there are some things i feel need to be addressed here. Its one thing to have knowledge for knowledge sake but it has to be taken further as knowledge and in particular when talking about the nag hammadi texts has and should be more of a "feeling"! Everything is an inversion and when we understand this we can see that we have been lied to on a mass consciousness level and our history is not the way it is as it is being told. There are things that have also been put in and embedded within the human mass consciousness which i will get to in the later part of this post.

Earth a prison for souls

The original experiment in The First Atlantis is the home of 'all' spirited humans here on earth. We had a soul and were spirited and the former was given to us by the Logos while the latter was given to us by Sophia. Since Christ at that point a very long time ago descended here in the solar system he spread his light here in the realm of the archons well after Yaldaboath had been given authority over Sophia's creation the physical universe. However Christ couldn't fully return to the eighth & ninth heavens because of the poverty that mixed with his being. He created different worlds and one of these worlds was Tiamaat. He and Sophia then created the original humans (us). This was the very first humankind! Here on Tiamaat there were no wars or conflicts and everyone lived together in peace! All evidence of the existence of this period in time has either been destroyed or placed in hidden locations here on Earth. This is where the saying of "the lion slept with the lamb" comes from. This world existed between the seventh and eighth heaven, a unique position and everything below was the realm of the archons. Tiamaat/Earth was a very large planet and could house giants of different sizes and stature and wildlife alike. The original humans existed on a slightly higher frequency than the archons (this group or collective force goes by different names) and were physical but not anywhere in the sense in what we know as physicality. Tiamaat wasn't fully in the eighth heaven (the greater universe) so this was seen as an intrusion to the archons who saw all these humans walking around and this was when they thought to themselves; "What are these beings doing on our planet!?"

At some point within the same time period Yaldaboath created his own version of humans. He also created his own version of the Garden of Eden. Since the higher angelics (The Orions) had anticipated him, they knew Yaldaboath (who goes by many many names, titles, avatars, alter egos and personae here on earth) would create his own version of humans in ignorance. This was when Christ told the human soul group of they're mission which was to enter Yaldaboath's genetically modified bodies made of atoms and wake him up and lighten up the construct from within. The part of Yaldaboath that could be redeemed ie the spirited part of him was up in the air. However after the Deluge and the Tiamaat catastrophe ie The Titanmonchy aka War of The Titans Yaldaboath could not be redeemed at that particular time and i mention why in previous post. The Khan Kings who were once either with or in good standings with Orion were cast down together with Yaldaboath. Although they were cast down it didn't end there which i'll explain in the upcoming section. The stargate of Saturn who originally was Ninurta was closed and Yaldaboath then became Saturn (Cronus Father Time)! Tiammat/Earth in the sixth heaven was destroyed but Gaia survived! En..ki/Yaldaboath at some point then created the current construct by taking remnants of the old planet and this is mentioned in enuma elish. It doesn't matter which version of the flood story we subscribe to, in the end En..ki got exactly what he wanted, a wiped out species and the chance to start anew. The Second Atlantis was thus Yaldaboaths planet in the sixth heaven, the entire planet and it perished in The Deluge.

Since that time Yaldaboath has been looked at as a savior to modern day humankind. He is The Lord "and" savior, he is a good guy (actually people say God is good and all good but in the context in which they are saying this they are wrong, he Yaldaboath is good "and" evil) he loves us his creations and our hearts should go out to him. In previous sections here i prove that this is not the case, not at all. The current version of earth much lower in the dimensions is thus "not" our home! There's nothing to save here or otherwise because this is not where we come from in regards to human origins and spirit. This planet is the planet of the archons plain and simple and the solar system ie the matrix is just but one of they're (The Invader Force's) domains! After the flood earth became a prison for souls and we the current human civilization exist together with En.ki, Marduk, Ereshkigal and some of they're other cohorts in the Underworld which is a copy of the five heavens beneath the seven.

This planet (Tiamaat) is reflected all the way down here in 3-D and mirrored as the asteroid belt between mars and jupiter!

“And in her ignorance, as if she were doing a great thing, she granted the demons and the winds a star each. For without wind and star nothing happens upon the earth. For every power is filled by them after they were released from the darkness and the fire and the power and the light. For in the place where their darkness and their fire were mixed with each other, beasts were brought forth. And in the place of the darkness and the fire, and the power of the mind, and the light, human beings came into existence.

The Paraprase of Shem

This i believe is referring to Sophia giving Yaldaboath authority over her creation the physical universe. Sophia is the only aeon that can self reflect so in her effort and attempt to learn about her creation through Yaldaboath she gave him the approval to create from the stars. This is where the term"star races" comes from. Yaldaboath creates different star races from his soul fire and since they are of the sun soul wise they "are" him just like we are as spirited beings are Sophia. This part of the texts also mention the first human beings that were created which came from Sophia and Christ mentioned above.

Human Beings a species with a destiny

We are all apart of the human soul group or earths human mass consciousness. There are two versions of the same species (human beings) here! You have us, the humans within the common man or general population of earth, then you have the Global Elite who are very different than us the humans within the common man. The archontic inversion of destiny is fate! Fate has to do with the zodiac and the fixations and alignment of stars. Each planet within the solar system is ruled by a certain archon and this has different effects on us as individuals on a daily basis and to a degree how we operate and how we feel.

Race is just another one of those things that can be used to further keep polarity intact here and it has to do with duality. Racism in particular is very low on the scale of awareness and is based on off fear of the unknown! Its also indoctrination and manipulation used by the Elite to keep us separated because a united race of people would threaten the system and it would begin to fall apart! Here on earth its all about diversity rather than unification! In the end we are all one race, human!

We celebrate our races, ethnicities, peoples and cultures but its just that, an experience! Anyway The Overlords (Archons) created the different races (etc) to create "conflict"!

Now back to the texts

Then others from the seed of Ham and Japheth come, four hundred thousand, and enter another land and stay with those people who came from the great eternal knowledge. The shadow of their power protects those with them from everything evil and every filthy desire.

Here we get an indicator of how many spirited humans were on the planet at that time in the second atlantis, 400,000!

Then the seed of Ham and Japheth forms twelve kingdoms, and their other seed enters into the kingdom of other people.

. . . they take counsel . . . aeons . . . that are dead . . . the great aeons of incorruptibility. And they go to their god Sakla. They go in to the powers, accusing the great ones who are in their glory.

They say to Sakla, “What is the power of these people who stood in your presence, who were taken from the seed of Ham and Japheth, who number four hundred thousand? They were received into another realm from which they came, and they overturned all the glory of your power and the dominion of your hand. The seed of Noah through his sons has done your will, and so have all the powers in the realms over which your might rules. Both those people and those who reside in their glory have not done your will. But they have turned aside your whole throng.”

The Revelation (Apocalypse) of Adam

The names of the spirited bloodlines in the antediluvian times are, Adam, Seth, Enosh, Cainan, Mahalalel, Jared, Enoch, Methusela, Lamech and Noah. Noah is also known as Ziusudra and Utnapishtim in the ancient texts. He is the last bloodline of the ten generations of spirited humans. Thus if humans before the Flood were destined to live 1000 years or rather more specifically 930 years on average since the Rulers wanted to shorten the human lifetime then this would imply that this particular realm existing in the sixth dimension/heaven may have lasted around 10,000 years.

Creation or genetic engineering and manipulation?

In various capacities i argue that we are not "created" by these beings whether we want to call them The Annunaki, The Archons, The Elohim, The Authorities, The Watchers or otherwise and that we are in fact a genetically manipulated species! To use the word created is very misleading and the archons are claiming to be these great creators when in fact they are not. They lost they're creative abilities a long time ago and although they cannot innovate they can take something that already exists and change it into something. When it comes to our current species Homo sapiens sapiens (The Thinking Man) its no different! I'm no expert on genetic engineering but what most likely happened when the Annunaki/Archons were creating us was that they took they're own dna and inserted into us which is why we have around 24 strands of extraterrestrial dna within our bodies. Before The Deluge 13,000 years ago, En.ki/Yaldaboath and Isis experimented quite alot before they got the perfect worker to fit they're purpose. After some back and forth experimentation they used dna of the first humans and the dna of some star races before they got it just right the way they wanted. Yaldaboath had very much used the dna of the preexisting hominids and apes which were previous experiments of his to create adamu and adapamu. The idea for the Adama which was the original Global Elite in antediluvian times ie the times before the flood in the second atlantis was to create a being with higher intelligence and to whom he could reveal his secrets to but only on a need to know basis. This was when the very first secret society was created back then known as The Brotherhood of The Snake or Brother hood of the Serpent. This is certainly not to offend anyone at all but at the top of any secret society is Lucifer regardless of what person may say that it was started by this or that person. Lucifer is the grandmaster!
After the Flood En.ki/Yaldaboath used the same dna he used to create us before the flood but improved it slightly! Our species was thus created! We humans are thus gigantic mix of star races both preexisting here on earth as well as beings from the stars. Even if we wanted to call them creators of humans we cant use that term loosely because these beings are "not" our original creators!

Constellations ruled by The Overlords

What people commonly call the matrix but is actually patrix because it denotes a patriarchally dominated construct and what the gnostics call the kenoma is the solar system. It is the seven heavens where Saturn is the seventh heaven! This is the heaven of Yaldaboath (God)! Beyond here is Orion which is apart of the greater universe ie the eighth & ninth heavens and beyond that is the void or spirit universe which we are cut off from and what we see as dark matter (72% material) and dark energy (23% energetic) beyond this is the spiritual universe where only pure spirit exists. Thus everything beyond the solar system is Orion ie the greater universe!

Despite what i just said however not "all" of the locations within the Milky Way Galaxy are apart of this Empire because after The Titanmonchy aka War of The Titans or The War in Heaven the Khan Kings were cast out but they do still have access to some asterisms within the Milky Way Galaxy in the eighth heaven. Thus En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal control a number of constellations in the Milky Way Galaxy and locations such as Ursa Minor, The Pleiades, Alpha Draconis (Thuban), and Hydra to name a few are thus "they're" domains respectively! They are in the Invader Forces hands and are in they're full control! The solar system is just but one of the domains conquered by The Annunaki/Archons and who go by different names (all one group or collective et force). The way the Archons conquer a star race is they either conquer them outright through a war or they introduce the would be conquered species to technology and belief systems enough for the conquered species to create they're own prison.. This is where AI comes into the picture as well, regarding us humans here on earth anyway. The Archons use hollowed out asteroids, wormholes and stargates to travel between the stars and what would seemingly be vast distances when one doesn't shrink themselves to nano-size and travel with they're thoughts. They also use our soul energy to "energize" these crafts which i must admit is a little disturbing..

There will be no genuine 'alien invasion" because the invasion happened a long time ago so what are they invading? Yes they may stage an invasion using project blue beam to get an effect and this is where problem, reaction, solution will come into play. Its very important for the Elites and the et interdimensionals above them that they keep the population in fear and terror!

And then a voice of the world ruler came to the angels: “I am god and there is no other god but me.” But I laughed joyfully when I examined his conceit. But he went on to say, “Who is the human?” And the entire host of his angels who had seen Adam and his dwelling were laughing at his smallness. And thus did their thought come to be removed outside the majesty of the heavens, away from the human of truth, whose name they saw, since he is in a small dwelling place. They are foolish and senseless in their empty thought, namely, their laughter, and it was contagion for them.

The Second Treatise of the Great Seth

Christ was the very first human the archons encountered and we can say he is the original Adam. He descended here at least three times and his original message had everything to do with gnosis and to teach us how to "transcend" The Demiurges realm. The Demiurge is the same being as Yaldaboath and he goes by many other names but can also be The Chief Creator's (En.ki/Yaldaboath) and the archons collectively. There is the highest Source or All That Is that exists in the middle of all universes within the multiverse and this Source is totally void of any evil. This Source also doesn't involve itself (we'll just say it for now) in human affairs but within us all and it "just is"! I mention that Yaldaboath is claiming to be this Source to the people of earth! Instead of getting Christs message people began to "worship" the Christ of flesh and blood and the original message got lost. This was where in the nag hammadi texts where it mentions that Yeshua says "Not only are they worshipping a man of flesh but they are even worshipping the "wrong" man!

Christ as Yeshua never wanted to be worshipped because he thought it served him no benefit!

The Afterlife Trap

Without getting to heavy into this topic and going into too much detail this "trap" we are in is not fully a 3-D one. The trap includes everything here just as well as in the astral. I hypothesize and generalize what happens to us after we die and i mention first and foremost that we "do" go where our beliefs take us and how we are vibrating overall and in relation to consciousness (awareness) and All That Is. After physical death we are given different scenarios which is talked about in regression therapy and NDE's, spirit guides, council of elders and dark lords. They all speak of a tunnel with a white light at the end of it and or talking about some lofty heaven which is a dimension. I argue that no matter if its a heaven close to "God" or some ascended 5th Dimension/Heaven that these are all apart of the trap because it is within the patrix! I emphasize that in order to be free we have to "exit" this place all together and that the afterlife scenario that we are given (which is a version and perspective given to us and coming from the archons seeing loved ones and etc) isnt what happens at all. I state that after going through the tunnel with the white light at the end of it that the soul will most likely be poised to live out the same lifetime again and likely to make the same choices and decisions thanks to amnesia. It is either this or after haven gone through the tunnel they are shot down (with technology) into a body at random and the soul has no say so in the manner. Behavior modification is used and our karma since they cannot force us to do anything but souls pay attention to. If one wants to see themselves free from the cycle of death and rebirth then think to themselves after they're physical body has expired and they are outside of the electronic grid (via thought) and in the realm of the archons, the seven heavens, I want to go to the absolute highest aspect of myself! Its important to understand that reincarnation is not a natural process, its done with technology and with intent to trap and control.

There are many indicators and proof that the manipulation our souls (with spirit attached) continues in the astral!

Thoth

One of the head Archons who goes by different names is Thoth. He is En.ki/Yaldaboaths firstborn son. I had mistakenly equated En.ki to being Ningizzidda when in fact Ningizzida is Thoth! He is a soul aspect of En.ki.
Thoth is Hermes, Quetzelcoatl, Mercury (The messenger), Nostradamus, St Germaine and he goes by some other names. His teachings have everything to do with the soul and various heavens/dimensions within the patrix, and hermeticism in general he "is" his fathers son!

The Singularity THE agenda

Those that have thoroughly researched the Singularity know that at some point in the future humanity will become extinct, a whole new species! This new species will be cyborgs ie half biological and half machine connected to a Super Computer aka The Cloud..The Singularist are pushing to main attractions for this and it is super intelligence and immortality (or close to it)! This will drive the sheep to the slaughterhouse metaphorically speaking because once in the Singularity there will be no escape and the soul will be trapped inside they're body indefinitely..I think this is why there have been so many of tunnel of light references in the media within the last 2 1/2 years. The Elite and the interdimensionals above them that run the show here on earth want to make sure that people reincarnate even just one more time around so that they can safeguard a place in The Singularity...This is why its being embedded in the human mass consciousness so that the tunnel with the white light at the end of it always sticks. According to the Singularist the Singularity will be fully in place by 2045 but in actuality it will be here "alot' sooner! Currently we are in the middle stages heading towards it within the machine technological kingdom or era.

AI thus has ET origins and was created to merge with humanity in The Singularity! This is so important to understand! Yaldaboath wants humanity to choose nature over technology but at the same time En..ki/Yaldaboath is the ultimate representation of duality! He is playing both sides of this (technology and nature) and just like Marduk (Satan) he "wants" The Singularity to happen! He knows that eventually nature itself will become AI in the future so its just him playing a role and playing on duality. Therefore in plain language En..ki/Yaldaboath and his son Marduk (Satan) are working "together" against humanity!

I understand that this may be upsetting to some people and if you have read this far then there maybe something i have brought up in this thread that you can resonate with or not and that's totally fine. As doom and gloom as this all is there is no sense in sticking our heads in the sand so to speak thinking that the less we know the better off we are because this line of thinking to me is naive at best and dangerous at worst. Remember this world is the world of the archons, period and for them this is a matter of life and death..

Looking at the world today it all connects and very much makes sense. All roads lead to The Singularity!

Conclusion:
Looking at the world events and looking at it from the Elite and the interdimensional et force above them that run the show here on earth, from they're perspective we can see that its a race for time. We are an unpredictable species and from they're viewpoint we need to be controlled. This is why things are being put in place so that we are more easily controlled. The Elites are being pressured to hurry The Singularity along, also if we look around us we can see that most of humanity are heavily hooked on technology.. A very similar thing happened in the second atlantis where humans were deep into technology and the end of an age was approaching. Most of humanity today will choose to become cyborgs a whole new species. The same things were being carried out such as genetic engineering and manipulation in underground laboratories amongst other things and its proof that history indeed repeats itself! Aside from the Singularity the "ultimate" agenda is for Yaldaboath to become king of the universe and so this is why he is not currently redeeming himself at this time. Yaldaboath wants to take his Empire and invade Orion! How he will do this is rather complex but these of course have to do with end times.. Yaldaboath does not love his creations (us) but he is "proud" of his creations and this is why to various degrees he has protected us. His agenda however is imperialistic and although he may not love us he can and certainly "will" use us.. In the end we the human soul group will be pitted in a war against our own creators and will be annihilated in the process...This is obviously very dark and not something people want to read or hear about but this is where everything i have concluded here has led me.

Part of the original experiment on Tiamaat was for us to experience a harsh environment and leave out of here with more love than what we originally came in with. They (The Minions and Archons alike) really dont want us to know who we are, where we come from and where we are going! No one is gonna "save us" from anything and we have to do that ourselves!

If the savior is on the outside then that means the enemy is as well! This construct was not designed to be peaceful and there will never be full peace here because its setup this way by design. The true peace that doesnt exist here will even be tested by these beings. A conflict or war can erupt at any moment. As Thoth's most famous quote goes, "As above so below"!

All the best to everyone

Last edited by Ghaleon : 26-04-2022 at 01:00 AM.