View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Master
Book1 Tarot Exercise "Cause and Effect"

I had an idea for another Tarot exercise - something a bit more exciting and challenging to get our brains working.

The first card is the "cause" and the second card is the "effect" following on from the first card.

I thought we could do the same sort of thing as the first exercise - one person picks two cards and thinks of a "cause and effect" for those cards. The next person thinks of a "cause and effect" for the cards already chosen by the first person, and then picks two of their own cards and thinks of a "cause and effect" for those two cards. Then the next person does the same, and so it goes on.

I thought that way, we can hopefully learn from what other people think of for the same cards we chose, and it may help us see connections with the cards to help in readings.

Whatever you think makes sense to you - whether it be in the first person or a situation, or a pretend person - doesn't matter - as long as it makes sense to you and you learn.

Seven of Wands (Cause) 8 of Wands reversed (effect):

I was constantly hammered at work from all directions (cause) which led to me being unable to get anything achieved on time (effect).