View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My opinion is that after the physical body dies we go to a place which corresponds to our own vibration, surrounded by others of similar vibration. For some, this could be one of the lower astral realms which could be considered a form of Hell, a gloomy unpleasant place filled with despair, or a dark place filled with hatred and violence. Like all the astral planes, these are the creations of human thoughts and emotions.

How long do people stay in such places? Until they have had enough and start to look for a way out. This means they have to raise their vibrations and become receptive to higher energies.

Peace

This is correct IMO regarding the lower astrals - I seen some of those ugly faces there several years ago, just drifting, miserable, when I was struggling and vibes were low, and I connected to them in meditation for months before my Angels shifted them - I was meant to see this 'my teaching' - as Jesus says 'whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life'... we should be kind and helpful on our journey, especially the gifted one on here, beyond the call of duty...

What iamthat says reads right, and its going to be dark times for some for a long time, better to be kind and make a difference to someones life, sharing knowledge that people here have - teach others who don't know, to be fair and helpful to others - as simple as that, be kind...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...