View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Being telepathic with people who are mentally handicapped

I have been forced to communicate to a girl who is friends with someone I used to know 8 years ago and she is mentally handicapped. She has too much time on her hands so she always thinks to me and i don't know how to make her go away. She has ruined much of my life and made me unable to communicate for periods of time because nothing that she does isn't visual ( she is autistic)...and it doesn't make sense to be aware of ever, let alone all the time. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh but it's been 10 years and she had continually gotten in the way of my twin flame and I communicating. She has threatened to kill people I love and I just need to know how to stop being telepathic with a particular person so I can feel like I have privacy and am safe again. Everyone else thinks I'm schizophrenic and doesn't believe it is real. Is there a way to defeat a lower dimensional being without being a forceful person? I keep getting frustrated and the simple question I have is: how can I defeat someone who always believe they are right but never are? The only things she has made sense of are the completely obvious and it is very frustrating because I'm very intelligent scientifically and mathematically I just don't have the strongest emotional vocabulary and I base everything on feeling. I already know the answer I just had to vent and hopefully am surprised with insight that I did not have before. Thanks for listening.