View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Last night I was woken up on sofa. I laid there for about 5 mins before getting up coz bones seize up. As I laid there my vision opened up. I saw my own face looking back at me as if I was looking in a mirror. My heart jumped out my chest and want to block it out. I laid there anyway to allow more to come through. A bruise appeared under my eye, it was dark purple and huge. I saw my finger pull down my eye lid and zoomed into the eyelid. I felt impending death with it.

I hope it doesn’t mean what I felt. Could anyone interpret what I was seeing

Determining visions can be about ‘how you feel’ so how you felt is about your own feelings in the seeing. Interpretation changes when we are clear looking at something.

You maybe prophetic but I feel it’s a vision to activate your reaction to get out of the way for more..

The first reaction saw that you had an internal sensation, that needed to be activated and be aware of, the next showed another level of that vision and further exploration by your own hand. So the ‘feeling’ of impending’ death your now seeking answers.

If your clear in yourself in this feeling, in your own reflection, you wouldn’t be asking.

I’m wondering in asking if you want to change the feeling.

So ask yourself why didn’t you sit with that feeling and allow more?

I believe you panicked ..

And now your perhaps looking for reassurance it means something else than your feeling or panic suggested.

Dealing with prophetic visions for others moves deeper when we let go of all feelings around our own death feelings. It brings alive a deeper awareness and deeper connection than just prophecy or visionary responses of death. It’s a stream of focus until it all changes in you.

Last edited by JustBe : 11-01-2021 at 10:17 AM.