View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
That’s actually not true. I have banshee medium abilities and I have always been warned of deaths in advance and births. Obviously except my own.

Every person I have lost in the physical I have always been given for warning before death in a psychic way.

My Nan I knew week before her passing as my great grandmother came forward and told me to prepare for my mother’s grief. At the time I was not in contact with my mother.

My godgmfather who was like a grandad to me. I hadn’t heard from him in a year. A week before his passing I was shown visions of the cathedral in my local town. It also showed me myself sitting on the bottom of the stairs crying wearing a black veil. The night he died I wasn’t told and he came to me straight away and new it was him and that he passed over. I contacted my godmother and was confirmed.

My mother in law last year I was warned in visions. The last time I saw her was a week before her death. She was staying with me. She got up to go the toilet and wen she got up and I glanced at her I knew inside that that day was the very last I’d see her. Days up to her death I was having visions of my partner standing by the side of a bed, holding the hand of someone in the bed. A window was open behind and saw the person in the bed take there last breath. Leading up to the day I kept smelling her fags.

Father in law that passed recently before Xmas. I too was warned again.

So yes I can pick up on impending deaths in messages

Yes we get visions or messages of those events as I had visions or a vision days before my father went into hospital.
To make sure I asked S just before, she is the one who oversees my incarnation, giving a message of someones own death would be a major breach.
Understanding the cryptic within the message is usually the difficult part.