View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 02:19 AM
Knower

Here I am trying to do muscle testing once again in 2018. I came to write a post about it and saw that I already had made this post about it a few years ago, which I forgot about.

I am so frustrated that I can not get muscle testing to work. It sure seems to work for some people who are able to help people with their problems, but when I do it it does not work right.

I practice doing it three different ways and it just doesn't work right. For those of you who think muscle testing actually works for you, I would suggest you give yourself a real test. Get 5 dixie cups and put a cotton ball under one of them. Mix them up until you don't know which one has the cotton ball under it. Then ask your subconscious, one cup at a time, if it has cotton under it. You will probably find, like me, that muscle testing doesn't work.

It probably just works for people who are already intuitive or somewhat psychic.

Or could it be that for some reason, your subconscious will not give you the correct answers when doing a test like that? Maybe it only works when you're trying to help someone. Of course I'm not trying to test for selfish gain. There is no ego involved. I'm just trying to get better at muscle testing so I can help people including myself. I have tried doing the emotion code on myself and it didn't work with that either.