View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes and they are beautiful ways of see that which IS, I love the way Gnostic's explain their inner Being, or the true God, i also feel that this was the way the story of Jesus was suppose to go, but got hijacked by the literal minded, and so we have what we call the bible.

yes there is no name for this God, or Oneness, anything we call it isn't what IS, but still we are here talking about it, on the level of self-Realization there is no need to talk about it, it just IS. But still there are those who cannot realize this without the mind, these are who we need to use pointers. One isn't better than the other, both are where the other is, its simply the mind that makes the so called difference. Sorry i didn't grasp what you were saying before.

I have also spend my time pushing buttons in the mind you do not have with my belief that though there is the all flowing together Oneness we cannot describe, I also see it in this world some describe as dual and/or multidimensional. I just simply do not buy that it is separate beyond the fact that we as individuals choose it to be. It might just be me who can ascribe to the Empath label and feel energies and emotions originating elsewhere than my mind-body as if they were my own.

But yes the Gnostic has a beautiful way of looking at it all. I love their point on how this world is as it is because of the creator; and if we are honest with each other are we not all creators. I am quite sure it is not "god" who created the laws in my country or the badly produced food and so on

As far as I understand the Gnostic ruled Christianity until the bible was made. But then again I do not really know that much *crosses fingers and hopes no Christians heard that and reports me to the god for x amount of eternities in hell*