View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb Powerful presence/radiant body.

Hello everyone! I am excited to have found this website and hopefully it will yield some of the answers I'm looking for.

Ever since I can remember I've been blessed with a strong presence but over the years it has not only gotten stronger but powerful beyond measure and something I could have never imagined. It seems that I have been blessed with a divine gift that is not only magnetic but apparently "soothing" as well. I never understood HOW is it that it has developed or what exactly it is. My Kundalini instructor has described it as my radiant body.

About a month ago I had a very intense & one of the most vivid dreams ever. It was a Lucid dream. Since that day nothing has ever been the same because the world has become more vibrant and alive. I don't know how to describe it. Shortly after I also had a very intense Kundalini awakening (I didn't know what it was at the time) where I woke up in the middle of the night and a surge of very powerful energy was flowing from the bottom of my feet all the way up to my head, back down and up again. I got a little scared and kind of stopped it and went back to sleep.

However, when I woke up I was exhausted. I managed to continue on with my day and at night went to sleep. But the same exhaustion was their in the morning. I tried to figure this out but this exhaustion continued. I couldn't understand how I can sleep 7 - 8 hours and be completely drained of energy. Eventually I started having head-aches and out of desperation I began to search for answers.

I went to 5 different yoga schools and no one really knew what was going on. Eventually I came across my teacher who has been guiding me and has helped me immensely by providing me with Kriya's. The head-aches have subsided but now it's as if I can literally pick up people's energy and their thoughts. I was able to before also but not this strongly. I can literally enter a room and sense what the mood is, people's intentions etc. I thought I was crazy but it turns out my psychic abilities are awakening and telepathy is one of the abilities.

Now this is where it gets a little bizarre and something even my dad pointed out. It seems that where ever I go, shop, mall or even work...the place get's insanely busy. It seems that I have become a walking, living, human magnet. I didn't believe it at first until my dad pointed it out. So I decided to test out this theory and it turns out that it's true but here is the tricky thing about it. I have to be happy in order for "it" to work properly and my intention has to be pure. I genuinely enjoy helping people and it seems that it kind of transfers over to other aspects of my life.

I think I have tapped into some kind of a universal flow of the world which I can't particularly explain. It's a state that I've managed to maintain but tends to be effected with negativity. I've also been having very vivid and intense dreams since then and am starting to make a dream journal as well.

Anyone know what is going on?