View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
I know that there is a lot of evidence for reincarnation but I am struggling with this and I would like some of you to explain a concept to me. If we have soulmates, loved one, family etc... whom have already crossed over and we are looking forward to seeing them on the other side when we die and they have already reincarnated when we die, how will we see them?
How is this supposed to work?

Such a great question!

I don't have much teeth into reincarnation as I have no past lives. I suppose if 'God' is grand than 'he' can conjure up an image of a loved one while they're already incarnated some place else? I have wondered about that possibility and it's kinda disturbing because it would be an illusion. Another possibility is; there is no reincarnation and we see all of them again in the afterlife as they are (or wish to be remembered?).

I read Bartholomew mentioning that personalities don't reincarnate...
This is a bit of a kick up the @rse on ''karma'', as without a conscious agent incarnating there is no responsibility left for what we did in a past life. how can a totally new person bear responsibility for a person long gone? You'd get a true clean slate every time if you were to reincarnate. I think that's an interesting view!