View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

Two herbs that I know of that are pretty powerful antivirals are neem and oregano. Neem has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. The bark is stronger than leaves. But the leaves will work if you take enough. I keep neem capsules (powdered leaves) on hand for bad colds. It will help break up the congestion even if you have a sinus infection. You just need to take it round the clock for a couple of days to see an improvement and then you just need to keep taking it a few times a day until all symptoms are gone.

I keep oregano oil capsules on hand for stomach flu. I've been hit with it a couple of times already this year and my husband just got over a bad case. The oregano oil really helps with the cramping and diarrhea but not nausea so much. So he had to see the doctor for some anti-nausea meds. He also got a covid test just to rule it out. It was negative. Oregano oil also has antibacterial properties. I'll mix it with drawing salve for a wound if it looks like it's infected. The drawing salve helps pull infection up to the surface if there's pus.

I don't know how neem and oregano would work against covid, though. But I recommend keeping both on hand for viruses.

Famotidine only works if it's infused, I thought.