View Single Post
Old 18-08-2021, 04:11 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?
Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. .....
I hope my (above) response answered your questions. I did so to the best of my ability without saying more than i could have and narrowed down. If you look into the nag hammadi texts they are written in mostly metaphors but these texts bring up the true Christ although there is hermetic insertions there so you have to use your discernment. Christ as Simon Magus/Thoths message addresses the human soul and spheres (dimensions) within the patrix while the "actual" Christ message was about people waking up to "spirit" and giving them gnosis (esoteric knowledge of spiritual truth and knowledge from the heart) so that they can "transcend" this realm. All of ancient texts, religious texts, cunieform and our myths have truths in them while the rest (once you see the message being presented) is very clever manipulation. Some ancient records were wiped out completely while others are held in the vatican. They do not wish for us to know the true history of Earth because it would affect they're agenda. Also, The Overlords don't necessarily lie to us but they want us to see things from their perspective.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-08-2021 at 01:44 PM. Reason: No reason to repeat entire OP, Admins want 2-3 sentences quoted