View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Possible to connect with someone through dream ?

I had an incredibly real dream about my ex best friend.
I haven't even really thought about him lately.
I've had dreams in which him and I reconcile before but this one was different.
I remember very clearly agreeing to meet each other and how awkward it felt and kind of nervous like it would in real life. I remember looking at the patchy nailpolish on my nails and thinking to myself "I couldnt even have fixed this first?" before going to see him. My nails looking exactly like they do in real life. Very detailed for a dream...
Then I remember talking to him. Light, friendly conversation and then he says "we still have that bond. We've always had a very strong bond you and I".
Then I start asking him the EXACT questions i've wanted to ask him in real life about why our friendship fell apart and we talk and are exactly like we are in real life. It's not at all.... you know like how things are kind of unrealistic and random in dreams.... well it wasnt like that at all. He answers then appears happy like he's made peace with the past and doesn't wish to speak about it any further, instead he embraces me and says "i'm never letting you go again" and immadiately after I wake up and the dream was so real that I felt confused, looking around like "where did you go?".

Then very odd. A friend of mine tonight asked me about him and I which this friend has never done before. I also got a memory on Facebook (which I didnt share because that would be kinda weird so thats not why my friend asked about him) from a thing him and I did on the day five years ago. And five is a special number to me as it has for a year now appeared to me everywhere, in many of my dreams as well as always happening upon the number 5 outside. Last summer a playing card with the number 5 on it was even laying on the middle of the sidewalk as I was walking home.

So that's why i'm wondering. How can all of this not be some kind of a sign ?
What could it mean ?