View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
...received a vivid wisdom download...the message was ‘all conflicts must be resolved by love alone’.
Well, first, lol, that is such a great phrase ''wisdom downlaod''!
I don't know how to say it sometimes ...to Christians I might say I had a sudden revelation as in 'it was revealed' to me.
Or I'll say I was ''given insight or Divine Insight"...then you have the common,"A light bulb went off on my head, Ta-da!"

.....This might help somebody:
I know it's difficult sometimes to relate to 'loving others' to resolve things.
"How do I do that? I hate the guy! But I wanna do the right thing."

We think of love often as actually a gushing feeling for someone or an excited emotion for some thing, "I love that" - car, movie, new chair.

But, love manifests in many ways...
-Just not getting outwardly angry
-Demonstrating patience
-Using calm, gentle words (when ya wanna slap the person!)
-Smiling!
-treating them as you would love to be treated - like by a mom just pointing something out:
"Billy you could have said that differently...instead of with anger, embarrassing him in front of others...with kindness....and gotten your point across, privately...
maybe waited a day to cool down."
-love is not shaming a person, putting them down

I have to apply these things all the TIME! Do I like it? NO.
I wanna put nails under their tires! Put super glue in the store's locks that cheated me!

It's a constant thing to resolve conflicts with patience, kindness...and at the least detachment and letting it go. (Often called forgiveness.)

These are the beginnings of love....not having to feeeeel actual love for the person.
Being kind.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru