View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
How do you wake up from this deception, how can you get straight to the Source? How can you call for help? What is to be done? What is your way of going beyond this deception?
Have any of the sayings from Jesus, that i have quoted in these last few posts kind of piqued your mind.

Here is another one..."you HAVE to have & keep faith".
Why should Jesus say that we need faith. Why can we not have access to our God give spiritual abilities of the mind, are we not spirit beings. So what if we are connected to a flesh body, the flesh should not hinder our spiritual god given abilities.

& so i will say it again...."absolute mind boggling phenomenal quantities of dark minded entities" can & do attach to Earthlings & have a 100% capable ability to override & hinder our God given spiritual abilities AND can absolutely 100%, hinder our ability to get to Christ the Father, AND our ability to access the Holy spirit.

"THIS IS KNOWN AS THE SPIRITUAL VEIL"

And yes, i know what everyone is now thinking. Some of you think that you can hear God the Christ entity & or Jesus & even the Holy spirit & even angels. However the dark ones can & do simulate all of that as well. And scripture refers to that fact "doesn't it".

I continuously experience the above, i know of their power of the mind.

And their abilities & their desire to access a debaucherous life style through Earthlings, is the sole reason for it all.
I've been a wake up to the deception for approximately 12 years & know how they implement the discrete spiritual veil that hinders our abilities & connection to God the Father. & still I can not rid myself of it & everything else.

& that is why i will be implementing my right to sever the silver cord & leave the Earth & the flesh behind, & find my way to the Spiritual Heavens/lands.
& i will definitely be doing it as soon as my dad joins my mother in the nursing home.
And so untill then, i will keep the faith, & live life as close to "gods way of love" as i can whilst living in this mess as i know it to be.