View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
& the unseen dark entities are the origin & reason why people go through sleep paralysis or the inability to see & or hear when out of body.

"I know the above to be a reality", because i have experienced the above many times and have experienced the dark ones interfering & laughing whilst i was experiencing.

Also they are the reason why billions of Earthlings can not effect an out of body experience.

Also the concept of the body needing sleep, is a deceptive fellacy. The body does not sleep, it only recuperates, & while it is recuperating Earthlings do not need to be asleep.
Instead when the body is recuperating, we should not be asleep, we should be out of body. Because we are not Human beings, we are spiritual beings & spiritual beings do not need sleep. Spiritual beings "US" are one 100% full time conscious beings & never should be non'conscious & should not be asleep.

You may say well why do we fall asleep, well again I say that there are phenomenal quantities of the dark minded unseen beings, & they are VERY capable of attaching to Earthlings & drawing us into a semi out of body state of being, so that we are in between, being in our body & out of our body.

And whilst we are in this situation, the dark ones very easily create dream sequences, in order to keep our minds active & unable to figure out that we are in this deceptive state of being. And they do their best to stop us from becoming lucid whilst we are in this false sleep state. Yet as you very well know some of us do become lucid...ie:- lucid dream state "so to speak".

The dark ones do not want Earthlings to have out of body experiences. & when Earthlings do manage to get out, the dark ones, discretely hinder every aspect of the OB experience.

Hard to believe, yes i KNOW. But i suggest that the above will become every persons reality, after they are finally liberated from the flesh.

"This added on"
....and the above is not even scratching a tiny part of the tip of an iceberg.

How do you wake up from this deception, how can you get straight to the Source? How can you call for help? What is to be done? What is your way of going beyond this deception?