View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 07:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I studied many many NDEs and what you say comes from a place of truth.. so so many talk about this incredible Love, that there is no judgement, in fact, we are the ones judging ourselves... but maybe that does not mean there are no such places were beings are trapped.. I don't know, I know there are unloving beings out there..

The thing is, no one gets instantly shunted off away from this planet for judgment, after they are finally liberated from the flesh.
They simply drift out & away from their body & they are still located on the Earth & in the same realm, dimention as they were before the liberation. They now have the choice to hang around the Earth & do whatever they choose. Or they can find their way to the outer fringes of the first sphere of the lesser spiritual Heavens/land.

There is no judgment, We are our own judge & jury. Via the law of "reap as one sows".

& the hidden truth is, that dark entities are in phenomenal plaque proportions on this planet. & they interfere in every Earthlings life 100%.."I KID YOU NOT".
All manner of scripture alludes to that, though very poorly.

Jesus said, "forgive them Father for they know not what they do". If you ever become aware of the "phenomenal plaque proportions", you will come to understand that this is what jesus was getting at.

Now, when you yourself are finally liberated from the flesh, you will learn that the dark ones are the origin of all evil that arises within 99.999% occuring of all Earthlings.

AND, though we participated in the unloving acts against this universe & OTHER persons, you will soon learn that we are not held responsible for those acts after we are liberated from the flesh. A free pass is given so to speak.

AND, this is why Jesus said to the guy next to him on the cross, that he will be in the spiritual Heavens with Jesus that night.

BUT, if that guy decided by his own choice to stay on Earth & join in & participate in unlovingness, with the phenomenal quantities of dark beings that are in plaque proportions, then the "reap law" will work to the fullest on his Soul'self moment by moment, according to the severity of his unlovingness.

Judgement is given in the "moment" in every case & situation. Without fail. Judgement is not held over to a later date.
"AN EYE FOR AN EYE"...so to speak VIA the " reap law".
AND, i'm telling you, you havn't seen nothing, till you have seen the devastating effects that this law pays out on any person who is solely responsible for their own unlovingness.

Believe it or not though. or at the very least, try to remember it.