View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Master
Rah Nam, hello there. May I ask...could you explain a bit more?
How do those you call the Elohim differ from us? Aside from level of maturity, longevity and scope of being, LOL, and so forth...

Also, is any one group responsible for fine-tuning the strings (i.e. the instances of reality we fall into and the ensuing Mandela effects) when something goes awry (Hadron super collider etc)?

Those some call archangels others also call transcendentals, and they likewise can move through densities and help shape and maintain our reality. When I was cranky and unwise enough to want out of my karma and into a reality with a different cast of characters, a lead guide I've worked with many times came suddenly to ask me quite seriously to clarify if that was my true intention. And after the briefest of illuminations, I realised NO that was not my true intent At which point the guide confirmed that my true intention had been recorded...TG The Mandela effects are already enough:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=40

No I don't want a total do-over for the universe, which amounts to annihilation of all that currently is. Or perhaps more specifically, a do-over of your individuated eternal consciousness. Whichever, an entirely new instance would have to be cast down and "you" would never know the difference as you'd not exist in the tapestry as you do now, in your current instance. What would you even do with someone who truly wanted that? A pocket universe for their fantasies and a derivative, narcissistic existence, till they accept what is in its fullness? Or ??? Which begs the question, who would be nutty enough to ever truly wish for that, no matter your pain or suffering at that mo? You walk to the edge in a fair bit of ignorance and then once illuminated you grow a spine, grow up, and firmly move away, never looking back.

I'm thinking these guides would never title themselves as gods, for all their power and insight. That's just a term we might use. But I'm also thinking that those you may be calling Elohim may be crossing over into those we call transcendentals. I don't understand all the divisions but it may simply be a matter of some choose or have chosen to incarnate whilst others prefer not to, or to do so rarely. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 07-05-2019 at 05:14 PM.