View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Quagmire

I have at no place disagreed that these beings from other star systems exist among us I just put another view on something proclaimed in the OP from my experiences with the part of the world I live in. Nothing more and nothing less.

I do have one memory from this June of being on a planet in the Pleiades. I was sitting in my sofa when my conscious suddenly shifted to another aspect of myself. I found myself in this here great hall on a balcony among lots and lots of balconies. It is described to me as the great Pleiadean counsil. I describe it as being kind of like when the senate meets in Star Wars just being medieval in its expression. I was standing there and had Athena on my right side and if I remember it correctly she had Dike on her right side. Behind us was Isis as far as I understood it the balcony belonged to her kin. Athena spoke to these very ancient beings that was sitting on high thrones down on the ground. She asked if Earth could get more help in its struggles. The answer was that Earth had gotten all the help they would get from the counsil. The struggles of Earth is the struggles of Earth. I remember getting angry yelling something like how they could not care more about our situation. Then I remember jumping out in the air transforming into a dragon before my conscious returned to this part of myself again. I describe the planet as having three suns though the suns does not burn as harshly as our (their light is more soothing) plus they behaved more like Moons revolving around this planet.