View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Master
After a lifetime studying and doing spiritual practices I understand the following which may help you, I will tal;k about Jesus as he seems to work for you.

1) What Jesus actually is and what the various churches believe and say about him are two mutually exclusive things.
2) Establish a personal relationship with Jesus, talk to him, trust him, pray to him, meditate on him and enjoy the relationship and you will move quickly - spiritually speaking. He is what is known as an Avatar and is a perfect focus for your spiritual efforts, indeed that is his role.
3) Ignore dogma and thoughts of hell or Satan or demons, they aren`t helpful, when you do things wrong, accept that its you, or more accurately your ego, so work on yourself to mend the error. Its also ok, non of us are finished items, we are all works in progress so give yourself some leeway.

4) If you find working spiritually alone to be lonely, and many do- most do. Then check out a few churches and find one that feels right, Just understand that churches are ran by people and ALL people are fallible, so listen, pray enjoy, but if anything your told to accept feels really wrong when you analyse it, then ignore it because it probably is. Just use the place to merge ever closer to the divine.
5) Do not ever feel you have to convert other people to your truth, if they are ready they will talk to you if not it doesnt matter. Some of my best friends are wonderful people who are not interested in spirituality, so I never discuss spirituality with them, as it is of no interest to them. And that is fine, we still have wonderful friendships. They are also simmering souls of the divine, they are just not yet ready to burst into flames and may not be for several lives.