View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnameneus
Please correct me if I am off or wrong about something. I'm going to start with the general issue first, and if this is correct, then I will continue. I think it is best to "test the waters" with this kind of reading. If I am in touch with the core of the situation, then the rest of the reading should be accurate. If not, however, then it is doubtful whether the advice will be useful.

General Description

There was an argument or fight between you and your friend. I'm not sure exactly, but there is an energy of conflict in the air. Someone has departed. Not in the sense of death, but someone has turned his or her back on the "friendship."

Is this correct?

Hello :)

well, no actually that is not the case. He is my mentor and has helped me lots of times before in life and I left a message at his workplace for him to get in touch with me ( his secretary is supposed to pass the message-I dont know wheter or not she did that yet ). So far no reply from him, but like I said,I have no idea wheter the secretary transmited my message to him yet.

So there wasnt any fight, but I havent gotten a reply from him yet.