View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Gemini46 :)

First thing, just wanted to say thank you SO much for putting in the time to reply to me, I was not too sure if this would grab anyones attention as I am new so I am over the moon!

Also, I have never met someone with the same birthday as me, so that is pretty cool! What is his name ?

I am in Cork, Ireland There isn't a time difference between the two, so this could be okay I think? It is late here now so I am going to take notes on this tomorrow along with my birth chart and try to break it completely down, definitely so much more I need to learn.

For now could I ask a question on Karma? Apologies if these are silly, just wanted to clarify with someone who knows what they are talking about. When you speak of Karma, for example "some sort of karma reguarding communicate with a significant other", is it karma in terms of past life/lessons? or karma that has been made in this life? and if so, is there a distinct way of telling if that Karma is good/bad? or since it is retrograde, is it more of a "negative" karma aka a lesson to learn.

Would that mean you sort of agree with the astrologers as to what is coming in the following months for me? ( don't worry, use to predictions so won't hold you to anything, I just find them fascinating )

Thank you again for all your help on this! It means the world.

P.s. I believe the astrologers I spoke to were using Jyotisha astrology :)