View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Ascender

I have seen a few posts now about integrating the 3D and 5D, this wasn't even something that I had considered. I was looking at it more of moving past the 3D. I am wondering how to integrate them. The only thing I know to do is to trust that everything that happens is happening for a reason, and trust that needs will be provided for. Beyond trust though, how do you integrate them?

Another thing I saw someone write on here was that you should not concentrate on your lacks. I am wondering how to not concentrate on lacks, I get that you can think about what you do have...I get that part, but what I'm saying is, how do you not concentrate on lacks when you have to think about them in order to get them fixed?
I'll give an example, my roof is currently caving in, there is literally a hole in my roof which can be seen every time I walk into my daughter's room. I have to apply for loans to get it fixed... so I have to think about what I need for the loans, I have to think about the bills that they told me have to be paid before they will put my application through and how they are not caught up. I have to think about all the stuff I need for the loan application. I cannot take care of this problem without thinking about it.... plus the fact that it's there, every time I go into my daughters room. So my question is, how do you not think about stuff that you have to think about in order to fix it? And it must be fixed, or my roof will eventually cave in.

As for the keeping up appearances. Who are you keeping up appearances for? I think the way to self- love is to not care what anyone else thinks. I truly stopped caring what other people think a long time ago, and that, I feel, brought me in alignment with self- love more than anything else. Also seems the way past all the icky competition stuff. Stop comparing yourself to others, and just do what you want. Do what you want without comparing how you're doing to others.

Incidentally, I have been seeing 4's like crazy... 44 and 444.... the 4's are following me, along with a few 222 or 222222 thrown in as well. I understand that 4's are a sign to trust, and that your guides and angels are around.