View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm having a difficult time... with the material... 'career' work and lively - hood templates...
I just let go of a career path for a variety of reasons alot to do with the fact that all of my values have changed and I was no longer in alignment with that career... my values barely even align with the status quo anymore... LOL.

I now do odd jobs as they come up... which sponser me to do the things my soul wants to explore and express. Usually money comes up... or something comes up in some way to support me. Abundance is not always money - it can be a variety of different things which serve the same outcome lol... I am a baby discovering this stuff. My family were very poor when I was growing up.
I am actually just realising that my 'dreams' are so simple as well and that I actually enjoy a fairly simple life and that this story of career and constant striving may not or ever has even served me.

The most difficult thing I am finding as I try and bring the 3d and 5d together is this state of constant striving- it is heavily depleting of life force... it plays on an old way of existing that sort of fight or flight instinct for survival except now days it is translated to constantly striving to move up the career ladder... making more money and owning more stuff or having more bragging rights on social media...

Even the mantra of 'do what you love' (career wise)... encourages a state of perpetual striving...

Being at peace in the moment - where everything is already provided for... schools don't teach that and society hasn't reflected that...

Anyway... it's all just a continuation of the template clearing we decided to clear and transform...
So it's all good hahaha