View Single Post
Old 19-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Ringo,

Oh my, I feel you...this is heartbreaking. I am familiar with your feelings
and questions because my sister,
a very good person, is having one thing after another 'thrown' at her.
After 4 years she is now finally a little 'ok'.
She kept crying asking why, "Why is this happening, why is the Universe doing this to me?!"
(She never said 'Universe' in her life, btw.)

Anyway, my point is, this stuff happens a lot to people all the time.
It's not a curse. I mean it.

Understanding God or the Universe, life and why good and bad things happen to us or our loved ones is, indeed,
like one of the ''jobs'' or something to be able to cope here in this nutty world!

I think you came to the right place to have people respond with their own stories and what they came up
with to be able to just cope with tragedies ...and one after another like your family.

What helped me 25 years ago when I was troubled was what my
therapist offered me -
Life is like a pressure cooker - the higher the heat the more we learn and grow...until we're done.
And another way to look at it is - you are actually lucky ---you are not being ignored, see?
(At the time I was all, "What?" lol.)
'Someone' wants you to progress and grow...coming out of this mess
stronger and wiser.
Think of what a seed goes through trying to burrow it's why down and also up through dirt and drought! And then you have a blossom! Ah.

Anyway, it helped me. I hope for the best for you, Ringo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru