View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Knower

Taking a Break

Thank you for your two replies which are satisfactory. Try to be clear about the points you wish to make.
My feelings do not get hurt. I have a hybrid religion. I am not of the Jewish race and therefore I see no reason to take account of the Old Testament.

Wally

"St.Bernard had a vision in which he beheld two ladders extending from Earth to Heaven. At the top of one ladder the Christ appeared, and Mary was at the top of the other. Those trying to enter Heaven by Christ's ladder were constantly tumbling down and meeting with perpetual failure, those who attempted it by Mary's ladder always succeeded, for she put forth her hands to assist them."

Bishop Alphonse de Ligouri was responsible more than any other for promoting the worship of Mary. In his book "The Glories of Mary" he explained that Jesus rules the Kingdom of Justice whereas Mary rules the Kingdom of Mercy.

At Fatima on 13 June 1917 the Immaculata declared that She wished to establish in the world devotion to Her Immaculate Heart, and promised salvation to those who embrace it. At Heede twenty years later She proclaimed Herself to be Queen of the Universe.