Thread: DANG DOORKNOBS!
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
BigJohn, thank you. I truly have reconsidered.

After the initial shock wore off, I decided I would not let a bully with delusions of his own self importance run me off of a forum. I have lived almost three times longer than he has lived in this lifetime, and I have been on this planet since the dawn of creation. (How is that for crazy?)

This is why I have joined this forum: I am here to not only learn, but to also help. People have a lot of questions, especially newly awakened people of sight. Like me. So many of you are very knowledgeable, and I have learned so much about my gifts from you already. I am grateful.

The doorknobs are only the tip of the iceberg. It isn't as strange as it sounds. From the research I have been doing, it is all about a reflective surface. It can be a doorknob, a faucet fixture, a stainless steel bowl, or the door of your refrigerator. The mirror in your bedroom or bathroom --- all are reflective surfaces, and that reflective surface changes the prism of the eye just enough for you to view the spirits around you as clear as day. At least in my case it does. Also some other psychic folks I have talked to say the same thing.

Another reflective surface is a crystal ball. It is similar, but it shows me events, not just the spirits around me. In my office, there are two large vases on a bookcase. One is red glass, and the other is gold. Both reflect healings taking place in some remote place. Reflective surfaces appears to be a viewing tool.

The Feng Shui cleansing I did on the doorknobs was successful. I got rid of 99% of the spirits. I will keep on doing a repeat of that. For anyone interested, the theory is that we leave our energies behind by touching doorknobs, so it is one of the first places they attach. Or any surface you touch a lot, like a faucet.

The cleanser :
1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Mix well and apply with a rag. Leave it wet to air dry.

Thanks for the recipe.

Thanks for staying. I am glad everything worked out.

I look at it as if we are one family.........
a really big family.

Keep in touch.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜