View Single Post
Old 19-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Master
I didn't see stones for the sign & their elements. Maybe you can link directly to that part of the website?

In my case I have 2 elements as I was born in '66 which is automatically a Fire horse year. Meaning I have my own element Water AND Fire.
This only happens with Horse, every 60 years, and only with Water Horse.

But again, I didn't see that. I was glad I found where to go to the animal signs, as the link leads to a page with all kinds of things on it concerning Chinese astrology.

EDIT: I found it now. Still no match, not in crystals, not in essential oil either. One was Tea Tree (UGGHH), the other Bay Leave (UGGHH!), hahaha.

I do have crystals I do not like, rainbow fluorite is one, certain other fluorites as well. I don't have anything with tiger's eye either, I don't like red jasper, to name a few, and there's plenty of others I don't feel drawn to.

My Taurus birthstone is supposed to be emerald. Jewelry quality is nice, but emerald doesn't make me feel like, OMG I MUST have that!!
I have a passion for natural citrine, and carnelian from Madagascar which is darker. But these don't come up as birthstones for me.

BTW watermelon tourmaline is AWESOME!! I got a a part of a needle that has emerald green tourmaline on the outside an a beautiful deep pink tourmaline on the inside.
I LOVE watermelon tourmaline! Hope you will get yourself a beautiful piece!