View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Avalancediscoverer

Hi there, welcome to the spiritual Forums. I see you have had a tough life. Congrats on getting this far, and reaching a barrier where you can grow :)

I used to have memory barriers too. It's not that you forget these things. It is that you block these things unconsciously, so they are temporarily erased from your conscious mind. These memories will be blocked until your subconscious mind sense that you are ready to take on these memories. It is for you to decide whether you are ready. This will be tough.. it is like trying to look in the mirror and see that side of you you don't want to see.

Sorry, I can't give you much advise about deep hypnosis therapy, because I have never done it and don't know much about it. But I can give you some tips for getting your memory back...

If you want to get your memory back, start with the present. Write down everything what you did throughout the day at the end of the day. Also include your thoughts and emotions. for eg. What you were thinking when you did something and how you felt about it... When you get better at it, skip two days and write down everything what you did in two days. skip three days and write down everything. Go on like this until you are able to remember clearly what you did 7 days ago. At this point your memory is better than average person's memory.

This way, when you feel ready, you can try to remember what you did months ago... and then years ago.... I recommend doing this with meditation. Your mind and emotions will be calm and memories that you will remember will be unbelievably rich. You will remember them as you did yesterday.

I hope this will help you somewhat.... take care.