View Single Post
Old 15-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Master

way of spirituality

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop

You people still do not get it … do you?
How you react to this post will be key in how you wish to go about it all.

I am not sure if I can respond to it or not as I have not been able to read many a posts despite my wishes . But I have read many a posts and I can see very well insights ,sincerity , continuity and hard work behind these posts .

While field of spirituality if vast and results can be very difficult for one to see , this has always been the case . We can see the life span of people like Jesus / Socrates (and there are many more around the world ) .If we compare with them , there is not an iota of regret we should be having . We may have 1000s of ideas/thoughts but only 1 or 2 may germinate. But even that 1 germinated idea is worth the toil of 1000s of ideas. Spirituality and life is like that only . People watering Bamboo shoot have to water it for 3 years without any visible progress . But when they start growing , it can reach and shoot the roof. And here I can see / read lot of positive feedback which is not easy to come by .

While you can definitely stop this thread for a change (if you / others are ok while I dont wish u stop) , I request you do that without a sense of regret and still continue your contributions in any other form whatever suits you (like whispers/tidbits) with same fervor. In the final analysis everything is with respect to God .