Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 01:51 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No He didn't lie...they were now subject to physical death and they did die; as did and do all their offspring.
'' Our history has shown no genuine love coming from "God"!'
I would disagree.
If this is the way you reason some things...I think it is faulty or another way to say, ''I'm not trusting it''.
He "did" lie because Adam and Eve didn't die but instead they're minds opened after haven been enlightened by the snake in the garden of eden! I brought this up in prior post so you must have missed it where i bring this up in regards to On the Origins of the World!

There is no genuine love coming from the being i call Yaldaboath, En.ki, Lucifer or Krishna for the most part. For one En.ki created us as a temporary species so that he can create the New Atlantis which has been established for the last two hundred forty-six years here in the US! It is in a part of the ancient texts where Lucifer warns his creations after having a change of heart after wanting to cause a flood because he wanted to save as many of his beloved creations (us) as possible. Nothing can be further from the truth, its an inversion!

Yaldaboath/Lucifer gave us amnesia, created evil and has even taken council with evil. He also created the soul grid that surrounds our blue planet and created the artificial soul which is a mock up of spirit. He created death and he "is" the first lie! He also is the first sin when he announced to his offspring ,angels and demons saying to them;

"I am God and there is no other God but me!"

Yaldaboath (God) is working together "with" Belias (Satan) against humanity and he nor his other archons are our benefactors! So not only is there no proof of Gods love for us he has shown the exact opposite of love like history has shown and like a true narcissistic father but he will sacrifice us as a soul group in his attempt to become king the universe..This of course has to do with the battle of armageddon ie end times! The truth may hurt at first but when you see things for what they are it doesn't become so bad and we can see the bigger picture!

God doesn't love his creations (us) but he certainly can and "will" use us...

I dont quite understand your last comment, what do you mean reason? How can i be faulty for sharing my truth? You are free to disagree with me partially or as a whole and its your every right to do so, i always say to people don't take my word for it and do your own additional research into a topic or subject. If what i say resonates then take that and discard the rest. My conclusions are based on a number of factors and a mix of a number of things.

Im sorry you dont trust "it? Rather you don't trust what im saying because what could "it" be referring to? I'm a spirited being having a 3-D experience as you are and as most people on the planet are. Just know that i am not against you nor is my message a harmful one. In the end everyone has his or her own path and that is to be respected! )

Last edited by Ghaleon : 22-11-2022 at 02:38 PM.