View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Master
I can't remember to be honest as when I first started working on it was around 2005.
But you cannot clear a chakra in one go. Thing with the throat is that you actually should start in the centre, not the outer chambers/layers as too much unpleasantness is held there.
The throat is very sensitive, and in almost all of us really quite heavily taxed and even damaged.
For thousands of years we couldn't say what we wanted/needed/felt and this has seriously affected the throat.
Many -I think fair to say "most"- still don't honestly say what they feel as they fear the reaction of the other. Every time you do this you add to the problems of the Throat.

Then there's the other thing: many have been hanged or decapitated in a past life. This directly affects the Throat, and especially decapitation as it cut straight through it. This can leave serious damage.

It's also connected to clairaudience and if you pick up something that someone is going to say that you don't want to hear you tense the back of the Throat chakra. Do that often enough, and this chakra will slow down and/or clog up more and more.

So there's a lot of stuff held in the throat and as such you should go easy and be gentle when beginning to clear and cleanse it.
If a lot is released it could cause things like a cold, yes.
It could help to make sure you are properly grounded first -and properly means it's not a 5 minute version of grounding- and then connecting the chakra to the grounding. See everything that is released flow away through that grounding. Without this all the dense released energy will circle around in your system, both energetic and physical.