View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks FairyCrystal - I'll see about getting some rose quartz - I don't really have much to do with crystals like I probably should. I often hear the word 'crystal' (thought voice) at the weirdest of times, so I assume I'm being directed to learning more about them. Most of the time I feel utterly overwhelmed/shattered so learning anything new is daunting. I'm just so thankful to have found one thing that I can verify actually works (the initial affirmation/prayer I mentioned). Anything else is fantastic, including great advice from yourself of course.

I had wondered in the past if the house I lived in prior to this had some unfortunate geographic location that made it difficult to live in (ULF/EMF was a big concern as we had a large telephone pole not far from our house). But I have heard too about it not being such a good idea to live on/by/near water. So that's very interesting re: what you mentioned about water! Also about the Fairie Paths, these aren't really things that people think about when contemplating a new move. Perhaps they should be! Believe me, I'm trying every trick I can think of regards not dwelling on neighbors, due to having a history of being bullied every time I hear their voices I tense up, so I have white noise playing on headphones most of the time, which is very helpful and calming. It's a useful bandaid whilst I look elsewhere to rent. I also have a couple of lovely katts that are wonderful stress-relievers ;)

Yes, the last thing I want is to be giving away energy when I barely have any, but it's not so easy to draw your focus away from people who've been making your life a living misery. One thing that has helped too, is focusing on the good things I have to be thankful for. I know that no hell or misery lasts forever! It just feels like it sometimes.

Thanks again.. :)