View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Master
Don't cards sometimes hit you?
I was doing a 3 card pick a card for a FB group, just 1 card per set, and one hit me like a brick to the face!
I've had that card come up before in a reading, but I never felt this impact.
It's the 2 of Scrolls card "Two Worlds" from the Akashic Tarot.
The message being:

This card says there is a conflict in your life between what the outer world requires of you and how your own spirit directs you.
You may actually have had a number of past lives where you wanted to focus on spiritual growth, and therefore joined a monastery to do so. Then, missing the wonders that the secular (niet religieus leven) could offer, such as love, family, financial success, you chose the secular life exclusively in a next incarnation. Yet, this didn’t offer the spiritual focus you also sought.
Because of this, it is likely that you bounced back and forth from the monastic to the personal in a number of incarnations and through a number of different faiths.
You are now again experiencing a polarity between a fully self-realized spiritual experience and personal success in your day-to-day life.
It often feels you have to let go of one in order to embrace the other. This push/pull will continue until you learn to bring your spiritual Self to every situation in your personal life.
It is time to replace worry with trust, and integrate your eternal truth with your temporal reality.
If you have a job or are in a relationship that actively pulls you from your spirit, you must with it, or possibly leave it.
Who you are forever is who you are now. Let nothing impede with that power. When you own it, absolute self-realisation in both worlds will elude you no longer.

Erm... I think I've been through that. I know I have been.
I'm close to tears. A deep sadness and pain welling up. Phew... this hit me hard!