View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
1) That may be true, but negativity is never light/Light.
I do see that many people had / have to go through a phase of investigating the darker side of themselves, which most everyone has. You cannot be Light if you don't fully know your own darker side.
But I also believe the new souls that come in (Crystal & Rainbow children, many of them now adults btw) do not have to go there or not nearly so much.

2) I get that, but the fact I quote her means that that is how I see it. I made clear what part I don't agree with too.
It is all about being the Light, spreading Light by being yourself and doing what you do. And by that uplifting other people, help them to also feel lighter and better.
The reason I found it difficult to put in my own words is that I too had to go through quite the trial and tribulation in my life due to old stuff as I have been here on this planet before and most of my lives have not been pleasant.
I know I've been judged and killed and whatnot for being a Lightworker quite the few times in unpleasant ways, so for me it has been difficult to dare to stand up and shine my light.

Still plenty to learn and do, but at least I finally know who/what I am.