View Single Post
Old 20-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Master

re-birth into human species

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I love what you are saying in your replies, I would however ask you to consider this statement above. It is commonly believed that this is the case. It is not important for the development of the soul and in the daily endeavours, but, I would ask you to consider the possibility that it might not be correct.
You see this whole experience is an evolution (as you mentioned) it is an evolution of the soul. because once we have achieved a human soul we cannot go back. Animals operate in soul groups - a very different thing- and their relationship with karma is very different to ours, they do not create it as we do, their level of consciousness is not high enough. Once we achieve a human soul we do not ever go backwards. The misconception comes from a misinterpreted line in one of the scriptures, that said If a man behaves like an animal he will live his next life (as) like an animal. What the line meant was that you will suffer a low birth and have a very difficult human life. Whatever bad deeds we undertake as a human, those terrible things we do to others, could never be appreciated properly if our next life was as an animal, our level of consciousness would mean we wouldn't get back what we gave out.. We suffer the next life after bad deeds as a human and we experience what we did to others, every large and tiny dreadful deed. It has to be this way otherwise the contrary karma, when we do good and gain both the human and spiritual benefits would not apply.
God wants us back, the achievement of a human soul is a massive thing, we do not re birth as animals. But I know most people believe we do.

Hi Pete ,

Thanks for appreciation and elaborate point based query .

Now this can be answered at many level reviewing fundamental assumptions underlying the question .

1. Progress and evolution is one-directional - Invalidity of such assumptions can be seen from the down and fall of various individuals / companies / countries . To remain at top everybody one has to everything right and correct . A slight lethargy / slight complacency / slight mistake practiced consistently can throw one out of top very soon.

2. Human species has more importance /precedence than other species in front of God Though God has given lot of advantages of language , grammar , advanced communication , advanced logic , mathematics , statistics , software/ IT etc , it does not mean human species is His favourite. He (God ) expects human species to use these advantages to ameliorate the living on this planet for all . If He feels the human species is not really performing this fiduciary/trusteeship role rightly , He can give that role to somebody else in the evolution journey .

3. Now again viewing this as punishment is also extremely wrong . God loves us and He wants our spirit to live in a flesh which will be best suited for our spiritual qualities. And accordingly after our death our spirit merges with matters which are eaten by the species best suited for that and we take birth in that species . Other species do not have to bother about education , marriage , relationships , jobs , bosses , taxes, ailments - so many advantages if those bothers one now .

4. Finally the soul which has kept the flame of spirituality alive till end in the image of God will definitely have human form for God may have many more roles and responsibilities for him.

Maybe my answers may not help. But we are here to learn and understand the laws / rules / expectations of God and we can not mend it as per our liking .