View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainJQ
I guess I've created a nightmare for myself where nobody is willing to help because I can't even articulate gracefully like I used to be able to and ig people just aren't willing to lend an arm anyway.

I've tried to explain, it's because of neural energy reduction.

The whole of my IQ and EQ is simply sapped and forcefully stolen by the hex.

I know for a fact that my spiritual attackers were sent by someone outside of me with negative intent, as I've said, my angels warned me about it before it happened (
"WARNING: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab" in a dream) and I felt them send it to me (they telepathically connected and directly connected a spirit to me).

I have a hidden split personality, that took all the emotional damage from my mother's abuse... ig they're involved too, it doesn't feel very fair but that's life. I wasn't even aware of them until recently.
I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.