View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Any thoughts?

Well, it works like this, the first "word" I heard while AP was "Amanda" and in Hebrew/Aramaic means "Gift from God" ( if I got it right ) and in latin means "she who must be loved". A girl appeared from nowhere and saved me from a monster, I asked her name and this is what I heard. Hebrew and Latin pose some great interest, it's interesting how one is lead to "ancient" languages when one has never spoked them in this life.

About the girl you talk about, I don't know, it's up to you and your instincts. It is clear that you have some strong connection with the spiritual side of life, that vision of the Moon and the Sun is quite amazing. I saw both the Moon and the Sun while AP, even the Milky Way, it's quite an incredible view...

If you read about Francisc de Assisi, He had a poem, Brother Sun, Sister Moon. there's also a movie about him. I know about talking with trees and the grass, they are alive but while our consciousness is confined to this idea of separation, they seem lifeless. Everytime I experienced an expansion of consciousness, suddenly nature started to look alive as if it was conscious and aware of my presence.

Last edited by ThatMan : 04-07-2021 at 09:15 AM.