Thread: Heart
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I have to be honest, I don't know what you are saying at all. I don't understand what you have shared.

Do you feel energy or do you think it is just feelings? If so what is that like for you?

You mentioned awareness within you. What does that mean?

You have mentioned emptiness. Can you share what that is for you?

You have mentioned the flow. Is that something you experience and if so can you share what that is like.

Thank you.

I only have to go back to your original sharing, that I was reflecting on and understood in my own process that I explained (that you said was nonsense) in my own process of what it was like.

But ultimately and more simply, I am saying in connection with your original sharing.

Quote:
In truth you are that energy, there is no separation.

You are that.
Yes I know this, I am that.

It is what you are sharing in your response in me for real. I noticed you said YOU are that. But really

I would have suspected you would have said I AM THAT if you know this in yourself in feeling and being this, to be so. So do you know yourself as all that you shared in that post?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder