View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I am not a moderator here. I am not going to tell you, you can't post here but I am allowed to state my opinions.

Over the past several months on this site, there has been an influx of non-vegans posting strong opinions towards vegans and veganism. They come here and arrogantly espouse their anti-vegan sentiment and vegan shaming. They have no intention of learning or understanding other than to argue for why veganism is bad without having done any honest research.

Over time it's become less of a place for sharing and encouraging others in the vegan community, and more of a place for rude loud-mouths to smear and insult a movement we care about

While nobody here is telling you do not have the right to post on the vegan part of the forum, that doesn't mean you're not being a self-entitled disrespectful jerk.

As a 15 year vegan, I don't care about your anti-vegan opinions and your reasons for why you don't like veganism. I have no intention of arguing with you because I know in you're just being contentious. After all it's the trend, to ridicule veganism.

Some of us are vegan for health reasons, but the majority of us are vegans for ethical reasons. I am not the only voice here for veganism, nor am I the voice for the moderators but I am sure I am not alone when I say, "you don't belong here". Please don't post your garbage in our small corner of the forum. To put this in perspective, imagine going to a an anti-racist forum and posting reasons why think racism is good and going out of your way to discredit anti-racists. That's how you appear to us.

If you are non-vegan please at the very least show some humility and respect. I would also invite other vegans as well as non-vegans to stand up to these trash talkers and push them out of our forum. They're not adding anything of value. If anything they're discouraging a genuinely good people and a good community from flourishing. There is a difference between being inclusive and enabling toxic people. Don't let these jerks manipulate you, shame you, or take away from the intent of this forum. It was created for us. This is our forum.

If you have opinions about vegans and vegan diets, but are unwilling to reconsider them, then go hang out with the the 97% of the world who agrees with you. Congratulate each other, pat yourselves on the back for being so clever. Just do it some other place but here. If you want to talk about the benefits of eating eggs, fish oil, or the wonders of Paleo diets, go to the health forum. Here is the link.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/f...splay.php?f=71 Quit polluting our space with your odor.

And if you've read this far, thank you, but if you're one of those people who wants to argue against veganism, I don't care what you think.

Flexi-girl,
I am aware you have had some health issues this year.
These have been trying times for some.

As for the Vegetarian Forum, it has had this issue for a long time just like some of the other Forums have.

As for me, I became a vegetarian once. I felt great. Got my health back in order. and then I backslided.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜