View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 05:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PororoWanderer
The orb of consciosness with 360* vision was your celestial fom

What do you mean by Source Dimension?? Did you mean that your inside your mind or your heart?? Or your in the Dimension of Collective Consciosness?? And why youre only see are abstract forms and abstract patterns of light in different colors??

Where does your knowledge come from? Where does your emotion come from?

- Source Dimension is just a label to identificate the less dense dimension of the universe

- Picture the universe as layers of dimensions. This physical matter 3d dimension is the most dense of all the layers.

When you do an OBE, you are in "Locale 1", which is less dense dimension.

Then you go inward into "Locale 2", which is less dense dimension.

Until you go inward into the "Sourc Dimension" for lack of better word, which has no forms whatsoever, and is the less dense dimension - The root of reality itself

- This are all realities of collective consciousness, where you can interact with other alive consciousness

- The best that the mind can interpret is shapeless abstracts patterns on the source dimension. Which is the most realist picture of everything.

- The "Source Dimension" is truly our home when you came from. But we did wanted to explore beyond that, into the less dense dimensionss for one reason or another.

This physical life is short & temporal and we're just explorers of this heavy & frozen dense dimension of physical matter. We're not human beings. We're shapeless multi-dimensional and intelligent spiritual beings

But do it for yourself. Experience it, don't just read it.

I don't write to put out theories or beliefs system, I do write for everyone to experiment with it. Otherwise I wouldn't share it.

Next time you do an OBE, remember to say "Next Level Now! over and over again, until you finally can watch with this 360ยบ vision