View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

I've heard it said in some very secretive "crop circles", that "You mess with the horns, you get the deer"....or is it "You mess with the bull you get the horns"? I keep forgetting which! No, I've never been to Pamplona Spain.

Speaking of being hoisted on the horns of a dilemma, I was ABSOLUTELY intrigued by an article by David Wilcock contemplating that Incredible New Crop Circle Shows HD Geometry. https://divinecosmos.com/articles/24...s-hd-geometry/ . Apparently, there's MUCH more to this phenomenon than meets the "eye-dea" (idea) of pranksters puddling around in farmers' fields at night!

BTW: I LOVE Nassim Haramein! http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...67&postcount=8
Yes, there is more to the phenomenon than meets the eye-deer.

Thank you so much for that David Wilcock article. I have seen most of them, but not that one.

I am also touched by that post you referred me to...another Robert M. Pirsig fan here too..allI can say is where have you been all my SF life?

A few days ago, I was at my local Op Shop and picked up the boxed set of Nassim Haramein DVDs called "Crossing the Event Horizon" by the Resonance Project Foundation for $1.

I am up to Disc 3 of a 4 disc set..where he talks about Black ad White "Wholes" and I am glad to see that I am not alone in approaching spirituality through physics and mathematics.

I DO realise I need to take a more heart centred approach..I have been on the verge of breaking down in tears of release a few times over the past week, but I can't seem to let it happen...as soon as I become cognizant of it, the whole thing stops..which is frustrating.

Yes, I am the technology! everything from atoms to galaxies...and yet, I feel so existentially alone.

I even switched on my P-SB7 spirit box about 10 minutes ago to ask whatever is out there "who made the crop circles?" The reply; " I have no idea..but you need to go on a diet".

So much for ghosts knowing anything about it either. LOL