View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

Thanks for sharing our perspectives in this awesome thread.

I never knew there was such a word as pareidolia, but, assuming my Gungan alter-ego for a moment, "Mee-sa likin' dis word"!

Why? Because it perfectly describes the capability of the All to do (but more importantly) to experience BEING this:

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects.

How do you think we are even able to "name", "see" and even EXPERIENCE "patterns in a random stimulus", if it were not for just one of the treasures we share as infinitely-gifted progeny of the Infinite Essence?

....except that for the Infinite Essence that each of US simultaneously is, the phenomenon is, to use your perfect phrase, the experiential equivalent of a "photoshopped" SELFIE whereby the Infinite Essence actually knows Itself as every random perspective!

Every perspective (including us discussing this on Spiritual Forums) is an "ALMIGHTY SELFIE", experienced BY the Infinite Essence, as Itself.

A "random" case in point from one of those infinite perspectives (mine), the "selfie" described above is a pareidolia called "A ant pushing a water droplet". However, looking more closely (by enlarging the picture), it is concurrently perceivable as the turquoise-hued building whose image is reverse-refracted by the light passing through the phenomenon called "water droplet" being pushed by the Infinite Essence called "ant", selflessly doing its duty to service its hive-mates who will eventually share the precious liquid treasure brought by its effort.....as experienced by a seemingly infinitesimal "portion" of a larger event,....AND experienced as creation with its viruses and bacteria....mosquitoes and machete crazed fanatics....nature and all it's destruction. How do we see God everywhere considering all that!?

As ONE event, missing nothing, including everything and everyone; whose unfathomable dimensions recede from view in infinite regress! That's how.

"Be that as it may", some say?

HOW COOL IS THAT?

Reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=pare...hrome&ie=UTF-8
You just cleaned a spiritual channel in me that was blocked and needed cleaning for quite some time now...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! *hugs*.

There are not many who know how to bring me into my heart and a greater understanding through logic and intellectual beauty, not many at all..but this is what I NEED and you have managed to tap into this and speak to my heart directly through my mind...

I had just about given up all hope...it is funny that often "giving up on hope" is the last barrier that needs the requirement of surrender and 'letting go' before a deeper truth is revealed.

These last two comments are being placed on n my "posterity book" to be looked back upon when I feel intellectually secluded.