View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 02:34 PM
asearcher

he most likely have unfinished business with her.

So thinking if you are connected to him, if he is in your soulgroup then chances are she is too? I think you're right, you shouldn't contact her. Do you want a relationship with him? Do you have paintings of your own? or do you think you could ask him for advice on paintings, what brush or what ever he used there when he made that painting? Something of the sort? If so he would then in a while ask you how it was going with yours? and you could built it from there? If possible? You could write something like "I follow your work" or something? Perhaps in the future ahead you will have your answer? Does he not want to sell one his paintings? Tell him you are interested in buying?

The ones I am connected to, from previous life/lives as well, I can feel, take over their symptoms without me even knowing, without me being in the same room as they are and later on I have been proven to be right. I seem to have no control. Sometimes it happens. That is as close as I have gotten to feeling their feelings/their physical and mental symptomes. You are connected in a way that you have his memories, I guess.

Last edited by asearcher : 20-07-2021 at 06:47 PM.