View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Connection to somebody's past but in that life

Hi,

In first, I don't know if I post in the right place. Sorry.

In 2018, for two months, I sent a few comments to somebody about his artwork as well as various subject which were posted on social media. That person never replied to my comments and I don't know him in the real life. I was just interested in what he used to post. When I sent them on his page, I started to sense a period of his life when he was a teen and then a relationship he had. A few months later, in the same year, some new senses about his teenagers years. It's the first time that happen to me and I consulted a psychic in order to know more about because I was lost.

I learned I have cords of attachement with that person and that happened when I sent these comments. In short, my energy joined his. I also learned I had a past life in the Middles Ages with him. The reason why I have those cords of attachment. According to psychic, my connection with him is extreme and the reason why I get some information about this period of his life (Teenager years and that relationship he had) Thanks to that psychic, I did searches about him and I found out some information very helpful. I was able to know a little bit about that relationship. I still sense this period of his life and there are more details now.

When I learned the identity of his first love, then I searched her on social media and I found her. So I thought to contact her in order to talk what I sense about all that but I didn't do it because I felt uncomfortable and I was afraid of her reaction. I didn't feel good about to take action in that. Today, I wonder if there is a real goal about it or not. And that's the case, what would be that goal? It's been three years and I still dont know. I need answers.

Well if anybody here can help me, it would be awesome.